View Profile Alter-Fox

50 Audio Reviews

Really nice, it would be even greater if it was longer. I'd love to hear you expand on the themes you've introduced here. I get the feeling you're barely scratching the surface of this piece's potential.

Copy-23 responds:

Awsome feedback xD
I wanted to work on it more, but part of me wants to wait for a singer, they might bring a unique sound with their voice and dpending on that I could re-arrange the song so they can reflect and mesh. At least, that's what I'm hoping, reality is never as kind lol.

Also thanks for the vote of confidence.

You have epic earworms

But if this wasn't BlackHole, I wouldn't even look at a song with this name.

Not bad but...

It feels kind of jerky and really more dissonant than the original. This is a problem for me, because the harmonies in the original were what I liked best about it. The actual writing/playing of the remix is perfect, it's your choice of synths that could maybe use a little work, they're slightly out of tune with each other.

I'm looking through your submissions because I found your topic on the Descent BB while I was looking for an old thread of mine. I've done some D2 music remixes/covers as well (not either of the songs you did), maybe we could compare our work to give you a chance to criticise mine as well -- and maybe to give you an idea for some synths that might work better, without the dissonance.

A young fox.